Divorce and Family Law Attorney Serves West Chester, PA
Helping families in Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties
It is often said that home is where the heart is. But for many, problems in the home can cause more than their fair share of heartbreak and headaches, and finding the help you need to get through these trying times can be difficult. The West Chester law firm of attorney Catherine H. Voit understands the confusion, frustration and pain that family problems can cause and creates solutions that fit your needs for today and the future.
A West Chester law firm dedicated to its clients
Clients across Pennsylvania choose the law offices of Catherine H. Voit because of the level of attention the firm provides. Catherine works personally with every client to ensure that they have a voice in resolving their problems, and strives to incorporate their thoughts and concerns into her legal strategies. From her background in social work, Catherine knows that the way to find solutions is to be open and honest, let clients know exactly what their options are and explain their likelihood of success.
A skilled negotiator and mediator, Catherine prefers to work with families outside the courtroom to produce results that benefit all parties involved. However, if one party decides to pursue litigation, Catherine relies on the skills she learned as an assistant district attorney to aggressively advocate for your legal rights in court. With more than 20 years of experience in handling family law matters, attorney Catherine H. Voit has the knowledge and skill to successfully solve your family law issues.
How our family law firm can help you
Catherine H. Voit represents clients across Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties in these practice areas:
- Divorce and separation — Ending a marriage is a stressful experience for everyone involved. Catherine helps clients navigate every step of a Pennsylvania divorce, including division of assets, property settlement agreements, spousal support, child support, child custody, custody modifications, child visitation and relocation.
- Fathers’ rights — Children benefit from a relationship with both parents. Catherine helps fathers protect their interests when it comes to child custody and visitation.
- Grandparents’ rights — Grandparents often play an important role in a child’s life. Catherine helps grandparents pursue child custody and visitation rights under Pennsylvania law.
- Orders of protection — Men, women and children can fall victim to domestic violence. Catherine fights tirelessly for a restraining order that keeps you and your family safe.
- Domestic violence — Domestic violence can shatter your family. Catherine assists victims by filing restraining orders and protection from abuse (PBA) orders. She also fights false charges of domestic violence, which can arise during bitter divorce proceedings.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — While no one wants to plan for the worst, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements can protect your assets from dissolution during divorce. Catherine provides experienced legal advice whether you want to draft a marital agreement or are challenging one.
- Mediation and collaborative divorce — Divorce doesn’t have to involve a contentious legal battle. Catherine offers divorce mediation and collaborative divorce services that allow you and your spouse to come up with reasonable solutions that meet your unique needs.
Whether you are going through a divorce, suffering from domestic abuse or having difficulty with alimony payments, you can rest assured that Catherine will help you to start your new life.
Choose the right family law attorney — contact Catherine today
Catherine H. Voit welcomes the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your family law case with you and will offer the sound legal advice you deserve. Call Catherine today at 484.881.3185 or contact her online. Evening appointments are available upon request. From her office in West Chester, Catherine represents clients in the greater Chester County area, including Montgomery County and Delaware County.