West Chester, PA Attorney Provides Compassionate Divorce and Family Law Services
Helping clients in Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties move forward
It is often said that home is where the heart is. But for too many of our West Chester neighbors, problems in the home can cause heartbreak, headaches, anxiety and financial hardship. If you are struggling with issues related to divorce, child custody, or domestic violence, you don’t have to go all the way to Philadelphia to find experienced and knowledgeable legal counsel. At Voit Family Law, PLLC in West Chester, we draw on our more than 30 years of family law practice to devise creative solutions that fit your needs for today and for the future.
A West Chester lawyer dedicated to our clients
Clients throughout Chester County and vicinity choose Voit Family Law, PLLC due to our:
- Experience — With more than 30 years of combined legal experience concentrated in family law matters, our attorneys are adept at resolving family law issues with a focus on achieving targeted results expeditiously and with a minimum of stress for the client.
- Personal attention — Our family lawyers will work with you one on one to ensure that you have a voice in how your case is prepared, staying mindful of your thoughts and concerns.
- Professional skill — Our team is comprised of highly skilled negotiators and litigators. We often prefer to work with families outside the courtroom to produce beneficial results, but if litigation becomes necessary, we will aggressively advocate for your legal rights in court.
From her background in social work, firm founder Catherine Voit knows that the way to find solutions is to be open and honest. Once we identify your goals in your family law matter, we make sure you know exactly what your options are, as well as the chances of success for each.
Our firm can get you through trying times
At Voit Family Law, PLLC, our attorney provides compassionate representation for clients in Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties in these family law practice areas:
- Divorce and separation — Ending a marriage is a stressful experience for everyone involved. Our attorneys help client navigate every step of a Pennsylvania divorce, including division of assets, property settlement agreements, spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation, relocation and modification of orders relating to any of these.
- Fathers’ rights — Children benefit from a relationship with both parents. We uphold fathers’ rights on vital issues such as child custody and visitation.
- Grandparents’ rights — Grandparents often play an important role in a child’s life. Our family law firm helps grandparents pursue custody and visitation rights. We also can seek limitation of those rights when it meets with our clients’ wishes.
- Domestic violence — Domestic violence can shatter a family. We assist victims by seeking restraining orders and protection from abuse (PBA) We also fight false charges of domestic violence that can arise during bitter divorce proceedings.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — While no one wants to plan for the worst, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements can protect your assets during a divorce. Whether you want to draft a marital agreement or to challenge one, we have the skills to come to your aid.
- Family law mediation and collaborative divorce — Divorce doesn’t have to be a legal battle. Our firm offers divorce mediation and collaborative divorce services that allow you and your spouse to come up with reasonable solutions that meet your unique needs.
Whether you are going through a divorce, suffering from domestic abuse or having difficulty with alimony payments, you can rest assured that our dedicated family law attorneys will help you mount an effective legal strategy aimed at achieving optimal results.
Choose the right family law firm — contact our West Chester attorney today
At Voit Family Law, PLLC we welcome the opportunity to discuss your family law case and to provide the sound legal advice you deserve. From our office in West Chester, we represent clients in Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties. Call us today at 484-881-3185 or contact us online. Evening appointments are available upon request.